Fix & Flips
As a leading specialist in fix-and-flip financing, Corridor Funding offers quick closings on a variety of property types and conditions that do not fit the criteria or the time frames of a traditional bank or conventional lender. We offer very competitive rates and fees that allow investors to make increased profits compared to traditional hard money rates and fees that are significantly higher.
Fix & Flip Loans By The Numbers
The structure and pricing of each loan is subject to underwriting and approval.
How it Works
Depending on the specific loan request and borrower and property qualifications, loans may be offered at reduced LTC/LTV ratios or at slightly higher rates. Each loan request is subject to underwriting and approval. Factors considered include, but are not limited to, the strength of the property as well as the borrower’s credit, liquidity, net worth, income, and experience.
All Corridor Funding Loans Feature:
- No Hidden Fees
- Most loans incur just $885 in loan and document processing fees
- Fast Closings
- Our clients compete successfully against cash buyers because we are typically able to close within one week from submitted documents
- Flexible Underwriting Guidelines
- We are a private portfolio lender. We have easy income underwriting guidelines for investors and self-employed borrowers that is much more investor-friendly than traditional underwriting criteria
- Low-Downpayment Options
- We finance up to 90% of the purchase price and 100% of rehab costs, or up to 100% of costs if using another property as collateral
- Speedy Draw Process
- Rehab draw requests reimbursed within 3-5 days
The pre-approval process includes the collection of all relevant investor documents. This includes but is not limited to credit score, proof of liquidity, and investor experience.
After a signed term sheet has been returned, we order an appraisal through our network of top-rated appraisers. However, investors may choose to use a preferred appraiser as well.
Close Your Next Investment
Once the appraisal returns and all criteria are met, Corridor Funding can work with your preferred title company to close your next investment the next day.
Get updates on events, offers, and wholesale deals near you by joining our mailing list.