The Director of Loan Origination will initiate the loan process for potential clients, preparing, analyzing, and verifying loan applications for the applicable loan.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform these essential functions.
- Responds to leads within 24 hours of first client contact.
- Meets with and interviews potential and current clients to understand their lending needs including first-time mortgages and refinance of existing loans.
- Explains the differences between and approval requirements of various types of loans; prepares and presents a lending package based on client specifications.
- Maintains accurate and current information for all borrows in Hubspot and Lendingwise
- Assists clients with completion of mortgage applications, inspecting completed documents for accuracy and thoroughness.
- Reviews loan applications, gathers credit histories and reports, and assesses applicants’ capacity to repay and default risk.
- Based on predetermined requirements, assesses, and grants or rejects an application.
- Views or visits property for real estate purchase or refinance.
- Maintains knowledge of trends and developments in the local real estate market; current and predicted lending rates; and changes in rules, regulations, and best practices of various mortgages.
- Develops and maintains contacts with local realtors, developers, and builders to promote and encourage the use of bank services for residential mortgages.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
Remote. Presence on the video Virtual Office (Google Hangouts) is required.