Career Openings at Corridor Funding
Corridor Funding is a private lender who lends to individual real estate lenders, LLC’s and corporations who are looking for a hardworking lender who can make the loans happen, fast and serve as a long-term partner to build your net-worth. We are expanding and would love to learn more about you! Please follow the process below to apply for our open positions.
The Director of Loan Origination will initiate the loan process for potential clients, preparing, analyzing, and verifying loan applications for the applicable loan.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform these essential functions.
- Responds to leads within 24 hours of first client contact.
- Meets with and interviews potential and current clients to understand their lending needs including first-time mortgages and refinance of existing loans.
- Explains the differences between and approval requirements of various types of loans; prepares and presents a lending package based on client specifications.
- Maintains accurate and current information for all borrows in Hubspot and Lendingwise
- Assists clients with completion of mortgage applications, inspecting completed documents for accuracy and thoroughness.
- Reviews loan applications, gathers credit histories and reports, and assesses applicants’ capacity to repay and default risk.
- Based on predetermined requirements, assesses, and grants or rejects an application.
- Views or visits property for real estate purchase or refinance.
- Maintains knowledge of trends and developments in the local real estate market; current and predicted lending rates; and changes in rules, regulations, and best practices of various mortgages.
- Develops and maintains contacts with local realtors, developers, and builders to promote and encourage the use of bank services for residential mortgages.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
Remote. Presence on the video Virtual Office (Google Hangouts) is required.
The Loan Processor will work as a team with loan originators and supporting underwriting team members to organize, review and underwrite loan applications that comply with company guidelines while delivering the highest level of customer service.
Supervisory Responsibilities: May assist with training of new loan processors.
- Set up and organize new loan files in loan origination system (LOS)
- Review loan underwriting documents
- Ensure the accuracy of information in the company loan origination system (LOS)
- Run background and credit reports
- Communicate with borrowers and vendors to gather loan underwriting documents
- Work with loan officers and underwriting team members to ensure loan files meet underwriting guidelines
- Communicate with loan officers, borrowers, underwriting team members and vendors (title companies, insurance agencies, valuation providers, capital partners, etc.) to ensure closing deadlines are met
- Perform other duties as assigned
Required Skills & Abilities:
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent email communication skills
- Ability to accurately follow processes and procedures and improve upon them as needed
- Proficient with G Suite, customer relationship management software (CRM) and loan origination software (LOS)
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree finance, business administration or a related field preferred, but not required
- One or more years of experience in a real estate related field (title, lending, appraisal, Realtor, etc.) preferred but not required
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer and making phone calls
- Must be able to lift 15 pounds at times.